Tuesday 5 March 2013

gossipping anyone?

someone told me many stories abt people tht i knew.  some story reminded me of a culture long ago before i left them behind me when i shifted far away from all this bullshit.  now the same culture is coming back to haunt me since i decided to work with a local company and to be based in my home country.  someone's told me - quote" u should get used to it and we cant stop people from talking and gossiping". . .well,  thx for ur two cents but thx and still no thx for gossipping others.

there are times when a friend of mine is about to tell a story then they decided not to finish the conversation or just dont feel like telling you . . which in turn leaving you hanging mid-way, wondering how the hell the story was gonna end!

here come ur no gossipping motto

No comments:

Post a Comment