Thursday 21 February 2013

ma buddy

i got a phone call from my buddy tht i know since college. she was busy with her a year old baby boy and every piece of word will not missing from talking abt her small one. was like her before when she was not really understand my situation at that moment. then i realise. . what goes around will come around. haha. there is another few days tht i shud start packing my stuff but i dont think that makes me eager to do so. my life was full with packed and unpacked and to do it again was not up to my enjoyment. what i really hope is tht this contract will end soon and i will make all my plan soon. then. . it will be like seat relax and enjoy for the rest of the ride in my life. uhhh. . cant wait for tht moment. im getting 40th anyway. shud settle down soon no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment