Wednesday 24 April 2013

'hypocrite & selfish'


i got a called from a "fren" asking if i am willing to mutual with another team even tho' she hate to have me in her very own team. well,  if i am in her shoes, i will think a thousand times before making a call to someone u so called "fren".

then came another "fren" texting me wondering about my current team if i am in the company of the best people. it was easy. my reply was a definite yes since i have no crisis with anyone i worked with. as i remembered correctly, she is a nice lass with sweet words who once used to ask me to arrange for a swap between us so that she can be in her favourite team. it was then but maybe she had forgotten tht am not a kid anymore. i know the game.

i hate to know that one I called "fren" is actually just a person tht i know and only a colleague to work with. so.. there goes the frenship.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment