Saturday 27 April 2013

Insincere Friendship

I treated him so nice coz we have few same race in the co. ...one upon a time, he suddenly knock on my room n ordered me to let him place his stuffs in my hand carry bag ..I not even have a chance to reject him then he already walk away...the most silly thing, I was carrying my bag all the way in my trip n my lovely colleague was helping me to carry also..I was pretty touched ...this so call buddy not even intend to give a hand despite his stuffs are in my bag..how's ridiculous isn't ....I must be calm for this, I forgive n forget... But another issue again till I decided to cut him off from my buddies lis, I was worrying that he  couldn't make it for the duty, I had checked the schedule n text him the updated info..he didn't reply...I was worrying he missed out...next day I called him, thanks god he answered my call..unfortunately, he told me that he n my brother had  been removed from my team ..I was shocked ..put it on this way, if I don't called him I wouldn't know he has been removed n he is worried I ruin his perfect schedule 

Surprisingly,  a week later I received  his call ...he wastrying to be nice by telling me my future team schedule will be a bit tiring ...n he tried to convince me to join his current team ..I knew his intention but I told him that I got 1 sweetie n 1 buddy ...wherever they go then they will be counted on me ...eventually I rejected his so call "kindness"...it's obvious but yet he realized I had figured out "insincere friendship"

1 comment:

  1. whenever there's good thing, they don involve u, but.. when come to a bad thing ~ they'll pull and let u sink together!!

    ReplyDelete